Vans | Shoes, Boots, Bags & Accessories
Brands | Vans
Do Vans fit true to size?Vans fit true to size, meaning the size you wear in other sneakers you'll likely wear in Vans. A great plus is that they come in half sizes so you can find the perfect fit. To be 100% sure, come try on a pair at one of our Little Burgundy store locations!
How to lace Vans shoes?There are so many ways to lace Vans from a classic criss-cross to a straight bar to a diamond shape. Vans' mission is to enable creative expression and to encourage the "Off the Wall" attitude that comes from expressing your true self. Your way is the best way.
Where to buy Vans?Little Burgundy carries a large selection of the best Vans shoes ranging from the Classics to the latest trends and Collabs. We carry mutliple colorways in your favorites styles from the Old Skool to the Slip-Ons. Come check out our collection at one of our store locations across Canada or right here on our website!
How to clean checkered Vans?As the checkered pattern is dyed, make sure you do not use any harsh cleaners as it can discolor the checkers. We recommend using the Vans shoe care kit to avoid unwanted results and following these steps:
1.Brush shoes to remove loose dirt before starting the cleaning process.
2. Use warm water and the foaming cleaner and wash all parts of the shoe with the provided brush.
3. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the surface and remove any remaining foam.
4. Let them air dry and protect them with the water & stain shield to provide an invisible barrier against moisture and stains.
What material are Vans shoes?The signature feature of Vans is their vulcanised rubber construction, a two stage heated transformation method that ensures grip, durability and flexibility. The upper materials used most commonly are cotton canvas and suede which are natural material that can withstand the high heat process.
How to clean Vans Sneakers?Vans shoes are designed to withstand wear and tear but they sometimes need a little love every so often. We do not recommend to wash Vans in the washing machine as it can damage the shoes by changing the shape and color. Vans offers its own easy to use shoe care kit to revive all of your Vans shoe collection. Follow these steps:
1. brush to remove loose dirt before starting cleaning it.
2. Use warm water and the foaming cleaner and wash all part of the shoe with the provided brush.
3. use a damp cloth to wipe down the surface and remove any remaining foam.
4. Let them dry naturally and protect them with the water & stain shield to provide an invisible barrier against moisture and stains.
Are Vans Old Skool non-slip shoes?Vans have the great feature of being slip resistant thanks to their vulcanised rubber outsole that offers a strong grip. All their silhouettes including the Old Skool are known to be a great sneaker for skateboarding and working in areas that may have slippery floors.
What is ComfyCush?ComfyCush is a softer and more cushiony outsole making you feel like you are walking on a cloud! This awesome feature has been added to many of your beloved classic Vans silhouettes including the Old Skool, Slip-On, Authentic and more! Check out our ComfyCush collection in one of our stores or right here on our website.