Little Burgundy is constantly looking for ways to reduce our environmental impact and become a more socially responsible retailer. We believe that the manufacturing of our products should be done in a responsible way, maintaining a focus on quality and safety.
Our code of conduct holds our suppliers to the highest standards in regards to environmental practices and working conditions for their employees in order to make our supply chain as sustainable as possible.
Climate change is one of the major challenges of our time.
We are working hard to tackle this issue and believe it is our responsibility to do so. Some of the steps we have taken to become more socially and environmentally responsible include:
- improving our energy efficiency.
- working to become a paperless office.
- developing 100% recyclable shopping bags.
- introducing an in-store recycling program.
- supporting environmentally-conscious brands like Matt & Nat and TOMS.
While we are very proud of these efforts, we recognize that this is only a start and we will continue to seek out opportunities to do better for our planet.